Friday, February 4, 2011

So yesterday I got to have lunch with one of my favorite guys ever. It was super, duper necessary, as with him I'm never afraid of what I say and he's far enough removed from any situation that he's a huge help. Through yesterday's conversation, I realized that what I was going through is totally normal and while being sick probably blew it out of proportion a little bit, I was able to really see the problem and know that it was something I could fix. Its definitely not going to be easy, but I know that it's something I can do and having my friend alongside me will help a great deal. Finding and keeping balance in your life between school and friends, and even within various friend groups is always going to be a challenge, and until its found, life will be hard, but I know its something that will happen one day and life will be great. :)

On a side note, my Hebrew class is perhaps the greatest group of people (outside PLP) ever. I am never bored with my class, and they never fail to keep me laughing and entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment