Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Rapid Revolution; 18 September, 2010

Last Saturday, I attended a Colorado Rapids soccer game against the New England Revolution. It was my first time in Dicks Sporting Goods Park, and I loved how the seats across from my section were colored so that the white seats spelled out COLORADO. Its difficult to see here as some seats are occupied but I thought it was cool nonetheless. I also really like the architecture of the stadium, as shown in what looks to be solar panels above the seats. The stadium looked a lot smaller than the Home Depot Center (where my team, the Los Angeles Galaxy plays) which gave it the illusion of being fuller as there are often tons of empty seats at Galaxy games. I had a great time at the game, and it was quite entertaining when the Revolution players were warming up at halftime and the sprinklers turned on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment