Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Garden of the Gods; 4 September, 2010

Sorry for the delay/gap in posting pictures, I've been so extremely busy packing and getting ready for college!! But now that I have some time, here's a couple more photographs. This one was taken at Garden of the Gods near Colorado Springs. While this particular rock wasn't all that special (there were some that looked like faces and other shapes) I loved the way the sun was just peaking up over the edge. One thing that I love about Garden of the Gods is that you never see the same thing when you go multiple times because the light is always hitting the rocks in a slightly different way. I only wish I had a car with me at school so I could go at all different times of the day just to see how what rocks are highlighted and what photographs I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment