Monday, August 30, 2010

LA Galaxy: 28 August, 2010

Last Saturday I attended an LA Galaxy soccer game at the Home Depot Center (the team's home stadium). Soccer is by far my favorite sport to play and watch, and one of my favorite things to do in general. As I knew I had really good seats for the game (3rd row, on the sideline) I came prepared to take tons of pictures of the players and the field itself. This was probably my favorite of the night (not counting pictures of my favorite Galaxy players from only a couple meters away) as it showed the Galaxy banner on the back lawn and the flags were almost fully unfurled next to the scoreboard. While the game result was a disappointment (my team lost 2-0), I still had a lot of fun and got some great pictures out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment