Monday, August 23, 2010

Mugs; 23 August, 2010


With three older sisters, I have a lot of college "stuff", shirts, sweatshirts, bumper stickers, and as you can see here, mugs. As I was looking into various colleges, my sisters liked to joke that I could only go to a college if it matched the color scheme of our mug collection. While I have yet to get a DU mug to add to the collection, I still wanted to capture one of the many places around my house that represents all four of us. While I took this picture at several different angles, I liked this angle the best as the picture of me and my sisters was in the background showing how each of the mugs represent us and what we've done.

The four mugs are (L to R) Albertson College of Idaho, US Air Force Academy, Exeter College (part of Oxford University), and Washington and Lee University, and soon University of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment