Saturday, August 21, 2010

Aliso Creek Beach; 21 August 2010

I love the beach, and I've been spending a lot of time at the beach before I'm in a landlocked state. Tonight, I went to the beach for a family picnic and watching the sunset. I love the sunsets on the West Coast, because the sun sets so perfectly over the beach. It was a bit unfortunate that there weren't any low hanging clouds so the colors weren't as brilliant as I've seen in the past. Of all of the pictures I took of tonight's sunset, I liked this one the best because it showed both the flowers and crashing waves in the foreground and the sun in the background. Although there were no clouds, it was nice having a clear night as I could see all the way to Catalina Island, which was surrounded in a slight red glow from the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment