Saturday, August 21, 2010

World of Color; 20 August 2010

As I said in a previous post, I absolutely love Disneyland, and really anything Disney related. Last night was the last day before my Annual Pass expired, so I took advantage of it and went to go see their new show World of Color. A quick word of explanation, World of Color takes place on the "Paradise Bay" in the middle of California Adventure park, and is a show with lights and pictures projected on fountains of water with accompanying music. This photograph was actually taken before the show began, when the lights were only on the Ferris Wheel behind the "bay". I loved how the Ferris wheel and the Mickey face on it was completely reflected in the water and I wanted to capture that image. Most of my attempts to photograph the show itself did not really turn out, but here's the final image of the show as an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment