Monday, August 30, 2010

Guitars; 27 August, 2010

I took this photo when I was a part of the Worship Band for my church's vacation bible school. I have always wanted to learn guitar, so I loved wandering around the stage taking pictures of my friends' guitars. This one was especially fun because of the unusual color of the guitar and the clown nose placed on one of the sound controls. The week was Circus themed and each day was a separate dress up theme, so on the "clown nose day" we were given foam noses. It was very difficult to sing with these noses on, so after we got onstage, we all abandoned the noses. So not only was this fun to take, showing how the noses were put in unusual places, but also because the colors seemed so bright in the dimly lit sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment