Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth; 13 August, 2010

For my first entry here, I wanted to have a photograph that showed something I loved, and as I was already at Disneyland for the day, it only made sense to have my picture be of Sleeping Beauty's castle at Disneyland. What separated this photograph from the other that I had taken was that I angled my camera slightly downwards, away from the castle in order to capture not only the castle, but all of the people also taking pictures of the castle when it is lit up right before the fireworks show began. While I was able to get some of the lit camera and phone screens to show up, there were so many more there that were blocked and that I wasn't able to capture. However, I still really like this photograph as it shows something that I love being loved on by the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment