Monday, August 23, 2010

Memories; 22 August, 2010

As I cleaned out my room to see what I want to pack and take with me to Denver, I came across all of my high school yearbooks and my scrapbooks from each stage of my life, elementary school, middle school, and high school. It was interesting to look back on the memories that I had chosen to go in each of my scrapbooks and see how different they were from what was put into the yearbooks. I love looking at what people wrote and the inside jokes that I had completely forgotten about. As I head into this new stage of my life, I like to keep looking back at what got me here and I tried to capture that in this photograph. I know I will miss all of the people represented by pictures in my scrapbooks but I will always have a reminder of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment