Thursday, August 26, 2010

Medals; 25 August, 2010


I have lived in just about every bedroom in my house, and the room that I've been living in for the past two years once belonged to my two middle sisters. These are their medals, hung up in many layers above the closet. As I've been looking around my (current) room to find all the things that I wanted to take with me to school, I noticed how the medals hung low enough to be reflected in the mirror. While there are a great deal of medals hung up (I've often been afraid that if I put one more medal up, the whole thing would collapse), I really liked how the reflection in the mirror seemed to double the amount of medals hung up. I also absolutely love the different colors and how they are contrasted in the faded foam plane also reflected in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment