Sunday, November 14, 2010

Once a Warrior, Always a Warrior; 5 November, 2010

This time last year, I was running in my last cross country league finals. This was an extremely eventful day in my life as not only did we advance past our league into CIF for the first time since my freshman year, but we also had one of our girls break her leg in the last 400 meters of our race. However, before all of this happened, the varsity girls took almost 100 pictures of each other, and our whole team. During this picture spree, we found this log along the side of the road that looked like it had a heart cut out of the center. So of course, we took many picture of the log itself and of us around it. This is my favorite of those pictures as around the heart, our feet are aligned in a star formation (even though its a little lopsided). I miss my cross country girls tremendously and I'm so proud of how they've been doing this season, on track to place top 5 in State.

No comments:

Post a Comment