Monday, October 25, 2010

Christmas Come Early; 20 October 2010

One of my favorite things about the holiday season is my family's Christmas tree. A lot of my family's Christmas is done through traditions that we've formed over the year and our tree is no different. Every year, my sisters and I each get a new ornament and so our tree grows each year with the number of ornaments. When walking around campus, I saw this tree and it reminded me of Christmas (obviously). I really liked the lighting as well as the sky was completely clear, making the background look completely white. I also took another photograph (below) through the branches capturing how dense the branches are. I like that picture as well because even without flash the branches are completely illuminated and the green color of each of the needles stood out against the brown of the actual branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment