Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random Owls of Kindness; 28 September, 2010

My hallway in JMAC (1-2 all the way) is known as Hogwarts, or the Harry Potter hallway because of the bulletin board at the entrance of our hallway. This month's bulletin board is covered in small scrolls of paper each with the name of one of the hall residents for the rest of the floor to write encouraging notes and affirmations on. The whole board is titled: Random Owls of Kindness, and has various ways that we can show kindness and love to those around us. I was playing around with settings on my camera, particularly the black and white setting when I snapped this picture and I just love how it came out. I really like what it says in that kind acts are never wasted, and they are always appreciated in some way. Also, I just think it turned out really well with the lack of color emphasizing the words themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment