Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Beaches and Birthday Parties

I have a quiz tomorrow that I'd really like to postpone studying for, so here I am again, blogging! Two weeks ago the OSP went on another one of our Friday trips, this time to the Nitsanim sand dunes and beach. We got to the dunes at about 8:30 or 9ish and hiked a few kilometers over the sand dunes to the beach. The dunes were beautiful, but I don't think I have ever sweated so much in my life, and that includes after running Mt. SAC or El Morro in ridiculous heat. It was so insanely hot and being sand dunes, there was not much plant life and certainly no shade trees. But when we got to the beach it was super worth it, since all we did was relax, nap, play in the water, and nom on a whole lot of awesome food.




After the beach, the bus dropped me off in Lehavim where my uncle Amir picked me up and brought me to Carme Josef where we celebrated Ivri's first birthday (my cousin's son)! This little one was just so cute I could not handle it, and Amit was such good big sister it was adorable. It was great being able to see family and take a little break from OSP people, especially when it included this guy:


No comments:

Post a Comment