Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Dedication Post

Even though I don't believe he ever reads this, I want to dedicate a blog post to someone who has, unknowingly, been a huge help to me these past few days. My awesome friend, Brett Grijalva, sends out a text each morning (well, almost every morning) with a few bible verses and an inspirational message for the day. The ones that he's sent out the last few days seemed to be written especially for me, even though I know they weren't. Today's was about regrets and loving someone no matter what regrets they have in their life. Just because someone has maybe a not great past, doesn't mean you can't love who they are now and the person that they've become since they lived through their past. Sometimes history is hard to reconcile with, and hard to see past, but when you do, your relationship can be even stronger and much deeper. So thanks Brett, for making my mornings a little bit brighter, I miss you a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment