Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One of the things I love the most...

is being able to help people. I've been told I'm a great listener, and I've had lots of friends come to me when they have something going on in their life that they just need to talk to someone about. I absolutely love being the one people confide in because not only do I love helping people, but it makes me feel loved and needed. In the same way, something that hurts me is when I see some of my closest friends clearly going through something, yet they can't seem to open up to me about it. I understand some things just need to be worked out on your own but I really hate seeing my friends in pain for whatever reason it may be. So to all my friends out there, I will always be here for you, whether its as a shoulder to cry on, some one to just sit and listen to a rant, or someone to just hold you when you can't find the words to say. I love you all, let me love on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment